Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OWOP Day Four and Five: Two for the price of one

I may have got a little Picnik-happy with these photos. Got to use it while I can.

OWOP  Day Four


I have two OWOP outfits today because I was a day behind, although considering the New Zealand timezone is ahead of just about everywhere (except Tokelau and the Chatham Islands, I think), I'm not really behind. On that completely irrelevant note, here's what I wore on Tuesday. My OWOP blouse is a black broderie anglaise version. I wore it with self-drafted circle skirt, op shopped cardigan, vintage bird brooch and shoes from Wellington. The tights were a birthday present last year. You can't really see but they have flowers screen printed on them. They are made by Imprint right here in Christchurch.

OWOP Day Five


Excuse my really wrinkled skirt. I ironed it this morning but sitting all day left it a bit worse for wear. I wore my birds nest printed blouse, the same as for day one of OWOP. The skirt, belt and cardigan are all op shopped. Worn with my usual saddle shoes and bakelite bangles.

4 comments:

  1. Two fabulous outfits, picniked up a treat! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both outfits! But have to say that red skirt is SO awesome, even if it is a little wrinkled;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The red skirt is one of my favourites and best of all, it was only $2.

      Delete