Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Things

(Or more accurately one new thing and two old things)

New Things


I said a couple of posts back that I wanted to make a faux leopard jacket. I had also mentioned this to a lovely woman I work with and the next time I saw her she brought me this jacket that used to belong to her cousin. I'm so pleased because it fits perfectly and now I don't have to make one.
The hat is a recent purchase from the op-shop. You can't really see it properly but it's a blue velvet 50's style.
I'm also wearing my new Melissa Vinyl shoes. I love them. They smell like bubblegum.

(I tried to make up for the terrible photo I took by playing with the fun effects on Picnik)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the jacket! I'm also lusting after a leopard print jacket

    XX Rosina Lee

    http://rosinalee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, leopard print coats are an essential for any girl's wardrobe! Looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous score!! I hope to inspect it tomorrow?!
    Loving what I can see of what's underneath,too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helga- Thanks. Definitely, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the outfit, the coat looks wonderful and I am a fan of Melissa shoes too - they are so delicious and many are in a retro style.

    ReplyDelete