Thursday, May 27, 2010

Me-Made-May Days 25 and 26

Me Made May Day 25

It's now been raining heavily for four solid days which explains my boring outfits (since my main objective has been staying warm) and my even messier than normal hair.
I wore my grey wool dress on day 25 and my polka dot blouse on day 26. I didn't get a picture of day 26 because by the time I got home it was dark and I was tired (and I'm lazy). I have actually been doing some sewing but I doubt I will get anything finished before the end of May.

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the pink Docs with that oufit - they're the perfect complement. Also, I think I need a pair of pink Docs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo,cute belt!!
    yeah,the rain starts to grind you down,doesn't it?!Sigh.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selina- Thanks. You should get some, everyone needs a pair of pink Docs.

    Helga- I like rain but it has been particularly heavy the last few days and I don't have have enough warm clothes to wear that I've made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a great job looking chic and staying warm. Love all of your great belts! This gold one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete